Quick Exit
Berkshire Safeguarding Adults
Policies and Procedures
West Berkshire

West Berkshire - Reporting Safeguarding Concerns

If you think that you, or someone you know, is being abused there are ways in which you can get help.

Take action straight away:

  • if you or the person are in immediate danger of being harmed call the police on 999 
  • if there is an immediate risk to your or the person's health or there is a medical emergency - call 999 and ask for the ambulance service

Get in touch with Adult Social Care

You can report your concerns to us online 

If you would like advice about someone you think might need help, or for more information about our Adult Care Services, contact Adult Social Care on 01635 503050.

If you think that an adult may be abused or neglected by someone, contact the Safeguarding Adults Team. You can email safeguardingadults@westberks.gov.uk or call  01635 519056.

In an emergency out of normal office hours call the Emergency Duty Team on 01344 351 999 or call the police on 999