Everyone has the right to live in safety, free from abuse and neglect. If you are concerned about the welfare of a vulnerable adult you should report the abuse.

How to report a concern

Report a concern using our online form

Call 0118 974 6371 and speak to someone in the Adults Safeguarding Hub about your concerns

In an emergency out of normal office hours call the Emergency Duty Team on 01344 786543 or call the police on 999

If you think a crime has been committed but it is not an emergency, call Thames Valley Police on 101.

Read ourĀ easy read guide on keeping adults safe and where to go for help (PDF document)

For more information go to the Wokingham Borough Council website